Get Answer : Planning review and proposal on the Fringe Club Revitalisation Project in Hong Kong [Planning Design Review Report]Solution.pdf
Assessment Task 3: Planning Design Review Report
Length of task: 2000 words
Planning review and proposal on the Fringe Club Revitalisation Project in Hong Kong
- Project Background
Built in 1892 by a Scottish surgeon, this historical building marked as The Dairy Farm Depot. This warehouse was later renovated and expanded in 1913 and then was acquired by the Hong Kong Fringe Club in 1983 as an open platform for the arts in Hong Kong.
In 2001, the Fringe Club won the HKSAR Government’s first-ever Hong Kong Heritage Award, and its premises was declared Grade-1 heritage in 2009. By creatively transforming this old 1890s colonial building and giving it an entirely new existence and identity, this landmark building has become identified with the energetic and rapid development in arts and culture in Hong Kong.
- Project Review and Proposal
Individual assessment - 20% of the overall course assessment
Part I – Project Performance Review (12%)
The Fringe Club management is conducting a project review and you are invited as the construction management consultant to submit report with studies stated below.
- Evaluation on the performance of the project in terms of the following aspects:
- The Design
– reviewing the design ideas of the overall building complex regarding heritage conservation and building renovation.
- Finance & Operations
- reviewing the current operation of the club in terms of its business sustainability including profit generation and business strategy.
Part II – Project Proposal (8%)
The club provides 'rent-free' exhibition and performance facilities to Hong Kong and mostly international artists and performers.
The operation of the organisation is supported by certain funding and incomes mainly from its food and beverage facilities, ticket sales, sponsorship and donations.
To move forward, you are invited as a construction management consultant to submit proposal for innovative programs that could be run by the Club to meet its mission (promote Hong Kong arts and artists and create a free environment to engage our community in arts appreciation) as well as to maintain a balance between cost & profit.
- Individual report should be submitted via CANVAS by (TBA).
- Proper references should be made to any images or materials applied
- Report content with 2000 words approximately (excluding images/other reference materials if needed)
- Format of the report shall be Adobe PDF (*.pdf) combined in a single document with assignment cover sheet duly endorsed
Refer to the Course Guide for the assessment policy and procedures and other relevant information by RMIT regarding assessment requirements.
Written English (50%)
Cover all technical content in the presentation with an outstanding presentation style. Make perfect use of visual aids to facilitate audience to understand the content.
Perfect both technically and grammatically without any syntax error. Professionals perfectly understand the presentation.
Cover all technical content in the presentation (with minor error) with an excellent presentation style. Make good use of visual aids to facilitate audience to understand the content.
Written English with minor grammatical and/or syntax errors Professionals perfectly understand the presentation.
Cover most technical content in the presentation (and/or with errors) with an good presentation style. Make use of visual aids to facilitate audience to understand the content.
Written English with minor grammatical and/or syntax errors Professionals understand the message conveyed from the presentation despite the spoken English is not perfect.
Cover more than half technical content in the presentation (and/or with errors) with a faie presentation style. Does not make good use of visual aids to facilitate audience to understand the content.
Written English with major grammatical and/or syntax errors Professionals understand the message conveyed from the presentation despite the spoken English is not perfect.
Cover less than half technical content in the presentation (and/or with errors) with a poor presentation style. Does not make use of the visual aids to facilitate audience to understand the content.
Written English with major grammatical and/or syntax errors Professionals do not understand the message conveyed from the presentation.
ASSESSOR MARKING AND FEEDBACK
Spoken English (50%)
Get Unique assignment and Plagiarism free solution copy for Planning Design Review Report with myassignmentmart.com is the one of the experienced sites where you can get any time assignment help of all subjects. Our Planning Design Review assignment experts have experienced task composing specialists and can do short deadline assignments of any subjects. Our coding help specialists are accessible 24×7 for assignment help for US, UK and Australian clients. You can email us your any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Assignment Help Now...!
Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help