Analysis of mobile banking application to evaluate and enhance security using block chainsSolution.pdf
Topic- Analysis of mobile banking application to evaluate and enhance security using block chains?
Information technology has changes the way in which various sectors operate. One of the greatest application has been in banking and finance industry(Aldiabat, Al-Gasaymeh and K.Rashid, 2019). Through the use of this technology, the customers are able to access their accounts and make bank transactions from any part of the world. The mobile banking application has made the life of customers easy but it has posed a number of challenges. One of the biggest challenge relate with the security issues. There is always a threat related with leaking of passwords, personal information and financial information. The access to such data by the third parties, can lead to malpractices which may impact the customers.
The study will try to investigate this area, and evaluate the methods through which the security can be enhanced. The focus of the study will be to identify the block chains that can be used to make the transactions secure and free from any errors. It will support transfer of data and information without any theft of security. The banks and the financial institution will be able to mitigate the risks and threat in their business operations.
The method of research which will be used to complete the study is quantitative research method. The data will be collected through the method of questionnaire which will be sent to the participants through email(Bin Sulaiman, 2002). The data gathered will be analysed through the method of descriptive statistical analysis. The response of the participants will be included in table and the total frequency will be calculated. The findings from the research will help identify how the block chain technology can be used to make the mobile banking applications more secure.
Aldiabat, K., Al-Gasaymeh, A. and K.Rashid, A., 2019. The Effect of Mobile Banking Application on Customer Interaction in the Jordanian Banking Industry. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM), 13(02), p.37.
Bin Sulaiman, R., 2002. Applications of Block-Chain Technology and Related Security Threats. SSRN Electronic Journal,.
Tired of the boring assignments to be submitted to colleges and universities? MyAssignmentMart.com gives you multiple reasons to trust it with your orders. We employ PhD experts handpicked from prestigious universities over the globe. We cater to quality assignment help, dissertation writing services and online essay help, covering more than 100 academic subjects. We pledge to complete your assignments on time and never compromise when it comes to deadline. Our prices for assignments are the most competitive in the market and make sure the cost suits your budget.
Get Assignment Help Now...!
Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help