ITECH7400 IT Service Management and Professional Culture Content Analysis AssignmentSolution.pdf
ITECH7400 IT Service Management and Professional Culture
CRICOS Provider No. 00103D Content Analysis Assignment.docx Page 1 of 3
Content Analysis Assignment
This assignment has three major aims:
• To help students gain a good understanding of all ITECH7400 material.
• To encourage students to use content analysis summaries to prepare for tests,
examinations and to help their understanding of concepts.
• To encourage students to conduct an independent investigation into related topics from
books, the Internet, and through practical investigation.
Engagement with this assignment should help students to prepare for the weekly multiple-
Timelines and Expectations
Students are required to analyse the weekly lecture material of weeks 1 to 8 and create concise
content analysis summaries of the theoretical concepts contained in the course lecture slides. The
content analysis should not exceed twelve (12) A4 pages.
Suggestions as to possible inclusions in your content analysis will appear in weekly Work Plan
documents on Moodle.
The aim of this assessment task is to help ITECH7400 students to fully comprehend the course
material and hence help them to pass tests and the examination.
Learning Outcomes Assessed
The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
• K3. Describe contemporary approaches to dealing with the social impact of technology in a changing
IT service environment.
• K4. Appraise IT service management practices and how they assist organisations.
• K5. Debate the need for organisational change, the key influence of human behaviour and its impact
on IT organisational culture in a service driven environment.
• K6. Investigate skills frameworks and develop an awareness of industry certifications relevant to IT
• S2. Apply the IT service lifecycle, processes and functions in an organisational setting.
• S3. Demonstrate and coordinate best practice IT service management in an organisational setting.
• S4. Utilise professional presentation and communication approaches in a range of IT workplace and
CRICOS Provider No. 00103D Content Analysis Assignment.docx Page 2 of 3
• A2. Implement and use service management processes and practices in a business organisational
• V2. Appreciate the global nature of the IT industry.
All work submitted must be authored by the student submitting the work or where material
from other sources is included it must be referenced using APA referencing.
Students found to have plagiarised will be dealt with according to university regulations.
Get Assignment Help Now...!
Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help