ITECH7400 IT Service Management and Professional Culture ITSM AssignmentSolution.pdf
ITECH7400 IT Service Management and Professional Culture
CRICOS Provider No. 00103D Page 1 of 4
ITSM is one of the key functionalities for organizations and allows organizations to achieve
higher customer satisfaction, reduce delivery time, and provide service support as per
customer requirement. In this assignment, students need to explore various aspects of ITSM
in an organisation or a company that provides IT services and explains how ITSM can enhance
business proposition. Examples could be Department of Education and Training, Department
of Health and Human Services, Department of Jobs, Amazon, and HP.
The aim of this assignment is to
• Engage students with ITECH7400 material from Weeks 1 to 8;
• Encourage students to conduct an independent investigation into related topics from
books, the Internet, and through practical investigation.
• Understand what service management means and how it is applied in practice;
• Evaluate a practical case with respect to service management best practices;
• Understand how the services create business value in a practical case;
• Understand how the service management could be developed and enhanced in
• Plan and implement service management improvements in practice.
Expectations and Timelines
It is expected that students will form groups of 2 to 3 members by the second week of the
semester. Only in exceptional cases will groups of a different size be allowed. Each group
should prepare a report that contains the key topics of Weeks 1 to 8. The ITSM report should
not exceed fifteen (15) A4 pages.
Students are required to prepare a presentation for their ITSM assignment. The presentations
will happen during the scheduled tutorial session of Week 8. The presentation should contain
10 slides and it should not exceed more than 10 minutes.
Learning Outcomes Assessed
The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
• K1. Research and discuss underpinning theories of ethical philosophy and apply these in to a range
of scenarios in IT workplace and service environments.
• K3. Describe contemporary approaches to dealing with the social impact of technology in a
changing IT service environment.
CRICOS Provider No. 00103D ITSM Assignment.docx Page 2 of 4
• K4. Appraise IT service management practices and how they assist organisations.
• K5. Debate the need for organisational change, the key influence of human behaviour and its
impact on IT organisational culture in a service driven environment.
• K6. Investigate skills frameworks and develop an awareness of industry certifications relevant to
• S1. Evaluate cognitive and practical approaches required to manage IT professionals in
collaborative global work context.
• S2. Apply the IT service lifecycle, processes and functions in an organisational setting.
• S3. Demonstrate and coordinate best practice IT service management in an organisational setting.
• S4. Utilise professional presentation and communication approaches in a range of IT workplace
and service settings.
• A2. Implement and use service management processes and practices in a business organisational
• A3. Apply skills frameworks and develop a career plan in readiness for transition into the IT
• V2. Appreciate the global nature of the IT industry.
Get Assignment Help Now...!
Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help