LML6002 – AUSTRALIAN MIGRATION LAW Assignment helpSolution.pdf
1. Students must answer all questions as indicated. Make certain all answers are
2. Make certain that you enter your NAME and STUDENT NUMBER on each page.
Insert them into the header or footer for ease.
3. This assignment comprises 35% of the assessment in this unit.
4. Students should note that English expression; grammar and spelling are taken into
account in assessment of their answers.
5. SUBMISSION OF ASSESSMENT: Please check the online centre for the due date for your class group. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that the date for receipt is complied with. It is intended that all assessment be lodged electronically. This will automatically generate a receipt.
6. WORD LIMIT: Word limits are indicated for certain questions and should be adhered to with each answer. If a task is received that exceeds the word limit it may be returned to the student.
7. All answers should be supported by reference to the relevant legislative
provisions of the Migration Act and Regulations.
8. A student, whose answer to any question depends upon facts which are not
stated, must discuss all relevant alternatives.
9. REFERENCING: Students are required to use the Australian Guide to Legal Citation
as the preferred method of referencing. You are also required to submit a bibliography for each assessment task and not merely a reference list.
1. Accurate answers to the questions demonstrating knowledge of statutory
provisions, case law and applying problem solving skills.
2. Answers are justified by clear reference to the relevant facts, identify logical
assumptions you have made about the facts in answering questions.
3. Arguments and information are clearly and logically presented.
You are a registered migration agent. Your first client, Elisa Merdovic, informs you that she is from Bosnia and arrived on a Class FA subclass 600 Visitor Visa with the following conditions:
8101, 8201, 8501, 8503 and 8558.
Elisa had been looking for a job to remain here and one of her friends told her to lodge a Working Holiday (Subclass 417) as that would provide her more time to stay in Australia. Elisa submitted her application for a Working Holiday (Subclass 417) visa while her Visitor (Subclass 600) visa was valid. She also lodged an application for a Class XA subclass 866 Protection Visa prior to the expiry of her visitor visa. This application was lodged by another migration agent who advised Elisa that although she had no chance of success, making this application would at least buy her time.
Her subclass 600 Visitor Visa expired 2 months ago. She was advised by her agent that her protection visa application was refused three weeks after she lodged the application. She did not have the application reviewed at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). Elisa indicated on the form that she would like the decision of her Working Holiday (Subclass 417) visa sent to her by post; however, she has not yet received an outcome for this application. Elisa is concerned that it may have been sent to her old address as she forgot to update the Department of Home Affairs when she changed her address.
Elisa informs you that she is a renowned farrier in Bosnia and a wealthy racing family owned business is willing to sponsor her under Class GK subclass 482 Temporary Skilled Shortage Visa. She is willing to accept the sponsorship, provided she does not have to return to Bosnia. However, if she cannot stay in Australia and has to return to Bosnia, she does not wish to proceed with the application, as she has been offered another job with wealthy racing family in the Middle East. Elisa would like everything to be in writing as her previous migration agent was reluctant to put anything in writing.
You inform Elisa that the cost for the provision of written advice is $400 as it will take you 2 hours to complete the letter.
Prepare a concise letter of advice to Elisa addressing the following:
(a) Whether she can make a valid application in Australia for a Class GK (subclass 482)
Temporary Skilled Shortage Visa in light of her circumstances? As part of the letter of advice, you are required to explain in plain English her visa conditions. (b) The status of her Working Holiday (Subclass 417) visa. (c) As a registered migration agent, advise Elisa as to what breaches, if any, would her former migration agent have committed under the Migration Agents Regulations 1998, based on the above scenario? What should the former agent have done in those circumstances?
Tired of the boring assignments to be submitted to colleges and universities? MyAssignmentMart.com gives you multiple reasons to trust it with your orders. We employ PhD experts handpicked from prestigious universities over the globe. We cater to quality assignment help, dissertation writing services and online essay help, covering more than 100 academic subjects. We pledge to complete your assignments on time and never compromise when it comes to deadline. Our prices for assignments are the most competitive in the market and make sure the cost suits your budget.
Get Assignment Help Now...!
Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help