NURS2003 Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 2020 Assessment 2 Written Paper - Case StudySolution.pdf
Assignment 2: Exploration of Pathophysiology and Pharmacology Relating to a Case
• The case study will be provided to students during the first tutorial class by the class tutor.
• Assignment to be constructed in a logical format displaying an understanding & application of knowledge learned.
• Please pay attention to the marking rubric and ensure your paper covers all of the areas listed.
• Read the assignment question, guidelines, and the marking rubric carefully.
• This assessment focuses on the clinical knowledge and critical thinking you have gained in the topic and your ability to apply it using critical thinking.
• You need to demonstrate that you understand the concepts of Pathophysiology and Pharmacology and their effects on the human body.
• The use of headings is accepted and encouraged in this topic. Please set out your assignment clearly as it makes it much easier for tutors to read and assess your work accurately.
Detailed explanation of Pathophysiology and Pharmacology related to the case patient
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the pathophysiology of the patient in the case study.
• Identify the correct anatomy and physiology of the disease of the patient in the case study and link this to the pathophysiology behind the disease of the patient in the case study.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the pharmacology prescribed to the patient in the case study.
• Discuss the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the pharmacology for the patient in the case study.
Explanation of three (3) signs/symptoms the case presented. Discussion of (3) medications related to the Pathophysiology of the patient in the case patient.
• Identify three (3) appropriate signs/symptoms as related to the patient in the case study.
• Accurately explain these three (3) signs/symptoms as related to the patient in the case study.
• Display a clear, succinct understanding of the signs/symptoms and their connection to the pathophysiology of disease as appropriate to the patient in the case study.
• Identify three (3) relevant pharmacological (medications) interventions as presented in the case study.
• Accurately explain these three (3) medications as related to the patient in the case study.
• Display a clear, succinct understanding of the signs/symptoms and their connection to the pharmacology of disease as appropriate to the patient in the case study - including discussion regarding ADME.
NURS2003 Pathophysiology & Pharmacology 2020
Assessment 2: Written Paper - Case Study
Critical Thinking and Rationale
• This will be demonstrated throughout the Case Study (not a separate paragraph/section).
• Provide clear rationales that support the links between the pathophysiology and pharmacology of the case study.
• Apply these rationales to the context and theory related to evidence-based practice (EBP).
• Support rationales with appropriate theory as displayed through the academic literature.
• This paper is NOT an essay - no introduction or conclusion is required.
• The paper is easy to read and is clear and correctly formatted.
• The paper follows a logical sequence of ideas.
• No or very few spelling or grammatical errors throughout the paper. It has been carefully proof-read.
• Referencing must be in line with the School’s referencing guidelines (APA referencing guide).
• Reference lists will not count towards the word total – but ‘in-text’ citation is included in the word count.
• References from consumer-based websites & Wikipedia WILL NOT be accepted, this includes but not limited to:
o MyDR o Better Health Channel o Health Direct o WebMD
• Please seek clarification from your tutor if you are uncertain as to whether a referencing source is reliable.• Minimum twelve (12) credible references are EXPECTED to be used including a mix of textbooks, websites & evidence-based literature.
Tired of the boring assignments to be submitted to colleges and universities? MyAssignmentMart.com gives you multiple reasons to trust it with your orders. We employ PhD experts handpicked from prestigious universities over the globe. We cater to quality assignment help, dissertation writing services and online essay help, covering more than 100 academic subjects. We pledge to complete your assignments on time and never compromise when it comes to deadline. Our prices for assignments are the most competitive in the market and make sure the cost suits your budget.
Get Assignment Help Now...!
Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help