Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 1:
Mentoring in the NHS: A case study based analysis
Topic Description :To ensure that best practices are adhered and to familiarize the new candidates to the work culture of an organization they will be occupied, the entrants are always mentored by established colleagues be it at a clinical or nursing standards.
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 2:
Spiritual awareness within nursing skills: A study in palliative care
Topic Description :A high level of specialized medical care for special patients who are gravely ill can be termed as Palliative care.
Example nursing Dissertation Topic 3:
The role of intuition in evidence-based nursing practice
Topic Description :The dissertation topic envisages a pragmatic view in suggesting that clinical assessment and decision making should not solely be based on affirmative approaches set forth.
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 4:
The incidence of ‘burn-out' in psychiatric nursing
Topic Description :The dissertation comes out with two primary aims; the first aim being to calculate the factors that are involved within the work environment that causes the workforce to burn-out.
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 5:
A proposal for a public health programme focussing on stress prevention in the 13-18 year age group
Topic Description :The dissertation is aimed to interview around 100 students for stress. Interviewing 100 students has enabled to maintain a fine balance between the sexes across each year and group.
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 6:
An evaluation of current pain management in paediatric nursing: A Turkish case study
Topic Description :It can never be undermined the role a nurse plays in subduing the pain of children. Proper diagnosis and diligent care are some of the critical factors that are mandatory for quick healing.
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 7:
Nursing approaches to a refusal to eat in the elderly
Topic Description :It has been observed that a large part of senior citizens suffer from the eating disorders.
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 8:
Management of extreme weather circumstances: Perspectives from community care nursing
Topic Description :It is a well-known fact that the climatic changes can have adverse effects on elderly citizens. Their health can get further aggravated due to the extreme climatic conditions, be it summer or winter.
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 9:
Treating feet wounds in diabetic cases: Best practice nursing techniques
Topic Description :Diabetes is often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus.
Example Nursing Dissertation Topic 10:
The assessment of pain through non-verbal indicators: Nursing patients with severe communication challenges
Topic Description :The whole methodology of pain and the pain assessment methods that are being currently implemented in a teaching hospital in London in being documented in this dissertation.