Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
Operating System Assignment Help Online
The subject of Operating System overwhelms the students of computer science to a great extent. Since we know that this is an actual problem, therefore, our services are here to serve at times of your dire needs.
Classification of operating system
The operating systems are classified in the following ways:
An operating system is said to be a real-time operating system when the executing of real-time applications or processes are performed by the user. The response is done in a deterministic manner after the implementation of some scheduling algorithm by the OS. It can be further classified into:
- Event-Oriented: Swap tasks based on its priority and external events associated with it.
- Time-Sharing: Swap tasks based on their clock interrupts.
Here, a single computer machine can be accessed by multiple users over the same network at the same time. This model is designed keeping in mind the time-sharing configuration that helps this access by the share of the time period.
This OS is similar to the above multi-user OS but here all independent computers are inter-linked with each other, hence, forming a network which appears as a single computer. Moreover, when a group of computers performs cooperative operations, it is known to be a distributed system.
What is a template? It is a specific virtual machine which is used as a guest OS but is also implemented as a tool for executing multiple virtual machines.
This sort of operating system is used to implement well-defined hardware-oriented functions.
Application of operating system:
Management of memory
The primary, as well as the main memory, are both administered by the Operating system. The main memory is represented by long arrays of bytes where each array represents a particular address location. The acceleration of the storage process is primarily carried out by the main memory which can be accessed through the CPU directly. The task of managing memory is done in the following steps:
- The functioning of the primary memory is tracked stating the parts of memory that are being used by the processor and the parts of memory that are not being currently used by the processor.
- In multiprogramming systems, how much memory has to be allocated by the processor is decided first.
- When the processor doesn’t need memory, that’s when the de-allocation is performed.
- This management especially helps to track down the delay between the time when the service request was sent and the time the service response was received.
Management of processor
OS performs the process scheduling using various algorithms by the following method:
- The status of the process as well as the processor’s activity is tracked. The program of traffic controller is used to speed up this task of racking.
- The assignment of a processor is done to a viable and specific process.
- In no need of the process, the de-allocation of the assignment performed earlier is carried out.
Management of file
Managing a file is an important aspect of Operating System Management. A file is contained into a directory so that it can navigate easily and consequently use it efficiently. The following functions are performed by the OS to manage a file:
- It is used to track the location of information stored, status and use of data etc.
- Allocates the resources to a particular program.
- Again, de-allocation of resources is performed when it is not being currently used.
- The unauthorized access is prevented in OS with the use of passwords and security firewalls.
Management of device
A device is able to perform network communication with the help of its respective drivers. This is smoothly done by performing the following activities:
- OS can keep track of all the devices through I/O controllers.
- A device is allocated to a specific program process.
- Efficient allocation of devices is done for its management.
- The de-allocation can also be performed sometimes, as required.
- OS also coordinates compilers, assemblers and interpreters.
Avail operating system assignment help over topics such as management of memory, management of processor, management of files as well as management of device from us at the finest rate
Some examples of operating system
- GUI – It stands for Graphical User Interface, as the name suggests this operating system comprises of graphics or icons or anything with which a user can visually and virtually interact. It is implemented in Microsoft Windows(all versions) but is not supported in MS-DOS.
- Unix - Unix is one of the most widely used OS. It is an operating system that is primarily a command line specific operating system and therefore, consists of various shells.
- Linux - It is a free as well as an open-source operating system. Here, the programmers can easily append new methods and/or terminate programming bugs since they can easily access all of the source codes. It is mostly used for the ethical hacking part since the codes are easily accessible here and can be easily worked with.
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Windows, etc.
An excellent source of operating system assignment help
The field of Operating Systems is humongous and there are a lot of areas that have their perks. Every area is specialized and has to be read or to be understood thoroughly. It requires proper and adequate piratical training alongside classroom teaching. The mental effort doubles when you have to submit either paperwork or an assignment of different areas over a short period of time. This is when you start feeling a subtle pressure on your petite shoulders that, with time, gradually increases. Those are your times of need and we are whole-heartedly present there to help you.
Why are you in a need of professional assistance when it comes to the assignment help. Explained in a nutshell:
- The time spent in studying and writing the papers is definite.
- There are not many adequate resources that will help you in jotting down your assignment.
- Since you might be having a dearth of holistic knowledge, therefore, you might not be able to judge the right topic for you.
- You might not understand the right approaches to design your assignments.
- You might not be having a professional-level writing skill to perform righteously.
- There are new and modern citations and referencing styles that are being used in the assignment writing these days. You might have no preferable knowledge or thoughts about that.