Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
The dealing of disputes and warfare with a fair, sensible and unbiased approach is known as Conflict Management. The Conflict management approach is used inside the premises of the organization where the employees have to put up with decent and precise communication, fair negotiating factors and analytical methodology to solve various problems.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Managing Conflicts at Work
There are various advantages and disadvantages related to the conflict management and here we have stated all:
- Time: One of the major hassles that one has to go through is keeping up with time in the conflict management assignments. You require quite a significant amount of time to plan and channelize the conflict resolution theory in practical.
- Productivity: One of the primary and basic advantages of conflict management study is productivity. The more time you spent on the planning of the strategy, the more it will get deducted from the productivity part.
- Situations: This is a disadvantage. Why? Because the situations vary ranging on different internal and external parameters and you do not know that which strategy will go in favor of what situation? So you have to plan different strategies for different hypothetical situations in advance and then when practical comes, you need to theorize the implementation of the right strategy on the right situation.
- Creativity: This is an advantage for the conflict resolution. The more creativity, the less time required in planning of the strategy and more will be the productivity.
Conflict Management Strategies
There are various conflict management strategies that are present to resolve a conflict. Some of them are:
- Accommodating: This strategy believes in following the rules of the opposition. It can also be termed as adjustment in layman’s terms.
- In few situations, it is observed that this strategy presents a protection sheath over the more important factors of interest while compromising the less important factors of interest.
- The resolver tends to look at the problem from a different perspective.
- One of the major disadvantages is that the accommodating party can receive a bashful from the dominating party and can also be taken advantage of at some certain situations.
- There is a degradation observed in the accommodating party in terms of their self-esteem and ability to fight back.
- Avoiding: This strategy is the one strategy that lets go off of the conflict for an indefinite period of time. The conflict is never resolved in this scenario.
- When forced by the opposition into a passive-aggressive situation, you can postpone the responses of yours for a later time.
- Since the conflict is short here, you face considerably low stress.
- With the help of this strategy one can focus on the more important issues going on in their lives.
- Since the response has been postponed for a later time, you get plenty of time to sketch out better response from all the information that has been collected by you.
- One of main downfall of this strategy is that it can weaken your position negatively overtime.
- This strategy affects your relationship with the other party if what it wants is a straightforward response for you.
- Collaborating: This strategy makes use of the creativity of the conflict management process and derives a creative and innovative form of solution which is acceptable by everyone without creating problem for anyone.
- It leads to a right solution of the problem.
- Here, one wins the trust and respect of its people and the fellow party.
- You can earn the status of being a good negotiator.
- Both parties must agree to a mutually discussed solution.
- Moe time and efforts are wasted in this approach.
- It is a time taking process so it does not fetch a good and applicable solution when performed with a conflict that requires quick response.
- Compromising: In this strategy both the parties give up the elements of their status so that they can establish or come to an acceptable and unbiased solution together.
- It quickens the resolution process.
- It gives you a temporary solution and at the same time looks for a win-win option.
- It lowers the level of stress that results from the conflict.
- It leads to a scenario where both the parties are not satisfied with the solution.
- The trust is not built when this strategy is applied for a long run.
- Competing: This strategy works on the basis of the method called the “zero-sum game” approach. Here, as the name suggests, one party has to win and other has to lose in order for the conflict to be settled.
- This approach provides a comparably fast solution to the conflict resolution.
- The self-esteem is increased.
- The relationship with your opponent goes in the negative direction once when approached.
- It is an energy draining method.
Steps to Managing Conflicts
The steps to successfully implement the conflict resolving strategies are:
- Analyze data
- Resolve conflict
How MyAssignmentMart.Com Can Help You In Writing Conflict Management Assignments?
Well known as the leading operating system assignment help provider, MyAssignmentmart.com is preferred by students of computer science. Students from computer science background represent 40 percent of our client base. We comprise significant pool of proficient operating system assignment experts holding PhD degrees in computer science. They are well-versed with the complexities of interfaces, various OS paradigms and hardware level resources. Our operating system assignment help experts can perfectly comprehend the kernel code to grasp the functioning of every hardware devices of computers.
We offer excellent price deal for students seeking operating system assignment help. Our operating system assignment help is 100 percent original with no traces of plagiarism. Get operating system assignment help 24 hours a day along with host of extended features. Connect with us through any of our communication platforms of live online chat, telephonic conversation and direct email. Operating system assignment help comes with guaranteed security of information protection of client identity!
The services experienced with us are numerous, but here we have charted down the top few. Let us get started:
- We believe in contents that are un-plagiarized: If the services that you’ve opted for are the reliable ones then the services that they provide will surely be an authentic material, all self sculpted and will be a plagiarism free document. The plagiarism free percentage that the top notch services provide is around and more than 90 percent, which is a huge percentage in this cyber world full of millions and millions of paper works. Most of the services will provide you a plagiarism free material but only through their hollow words. So, before getting your hands into any of these services first check for the authenticity of the website as well.
- Here Quality Matters the most: When it comes to hiring the services, it is very important to check if the services are guaranteed or not. The most important service, when it comes to writing, is the quality of the document, enriched with words and phrases, stats and figures. Yet again there are services that claim to have this feature but they actually don’t. The service that we provide guarantees an experience where everything in and about writing will be of great quality. If by chance you are not fully satisfied with what you get on the plate you can always ask us for revising your assignment and re-doing it, if possible.
- Well the money talks and sometimes it scolds, too: This is the feature that you shouldn’t ignore or neglect. It is very important for you to note that whatever service provider that you are reaching out to is actually willing to provide a full refund in case you are not satisfied with the assignment that they wrote on your behalf. No, there are services that do not provide money back guarantee, but they include a refund policy under their Terms and Conditions corner. So read that corner very precisely to know about the above mentioned feature. The world knows how to squeeze bills from your wallet, but they start panting and giving logical excuses when it is their time to return the money that was yours in the first place. So, beware of the faux service providers and don’t let your hard earned money be placed into the hands of the frauds.
- Revisions as many times as one wants: Sometimes, the assignment that you get as the end product is full of awful errors which are in numbers. It might be because the pro writer was busy focused at completing the work rather than actually doing it or it could be because they did not get the time to proof-read it. Since the proof-reading part or as I’d like to call it, the icing on the cake part, is very much necessary for any and every sort of academic write-up, so if the writers forgot to do it, then it’s your duty, as a customer, to ask for this service of performing a revision of the assignment that was handed to you. So, before hiring any services, you should always check for if they provide unlimited revisions or not.