Designing Dissertation Topics | Designing Dissertation Help
Designing Dissertation Topics | Designing Dissertation HelpGet New Topic Live Chat
Subjects We Offer
- Engineering Assignment Help
- MATLAB Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Electronics Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Do My Assignment
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Programming Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Assignment Provider
- Finance Assignment Help
- Python Assignment help
- Healthcare Management Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Industrial Engineering Homework Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- University Assignment Help
- Agriculture Engineering Homework Help
- ATHE Courses Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- BTEC Assignment Help
- HND Assignment Help
- Material Science Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Resit Assignment Help
- Computer Architecture Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 1:
Interior design: A profession at risk of debasement by television
Topic Description : This dissertation discusses how the television ‘make-over’ show are promoting unrealistic expectations from interior design professionals by the general public.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 2:
Twentieth-century graphic design: A tribute to William Addison Dwiggins.
Topic Description :The study seeks to highlight the role of William Dwiggins in laying the foundation of the field of graphic designing.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 3:
A question of typeface: Perceptions of readability in the digital age.
Topic Description :In academic communities, the two most-used typefaces are ‘Arial’ and ‘Times New Roman’ and ‘Arial’.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 4:
Fashion design: A return of men's bespoke tailoring through the internet.
Topic Description :The rise of internet shopping has revitalised the ‘tailored’ clothes for men and women.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 5:
Textile design: A survey into the cyclical nature of colours in Britain's carpet industry.
Topic Description :For more than twenty years, carpets have dominated the floor coverings market in Britain, in terms of its share in the total sales volume.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 6:
Iconic industrial designs: An evaluation of the KitchenAid.
Topic Description :Since 1937, when Egmont Arens first designed the KitchenAid 5 qt. Stand Mixer, it has remained one of the most desirable kitchen appliances.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 7:
Trans-generational design: Redesigning the mobile phone for the over 70s - an investigative study.
Topic Description :According to Pirkl, a trans-generational design is about making products and building environments that make life easier for the elderly.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 8:
Interior architectural design: The possibilities of redevelopment.
Topic Description :Interior architecture is quite different from interior designing – and refers to the architectural features of the internal side of a building.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 9:
Adaptive reuse in interior architectural design: Battersea power station - a Pandora's box of opportunities.
Topic Description :Ever since the Battersea power station has been decommissioned, a number of suggestions have been made on how it can be redeveloped into a theme park or as affordable housing society for the city’s key workers.
Example Designing Dissertation Topic 10:
'See it, want it, got to have it' - emotion and experience design: A case study of the MacBook Pro.
Topic Description :The dissertation will study experience design in relation to MacBook Pro as the key product ‘desired’ by consumers.